Director & Master Printer
M.F.A., B.A., Photoshop Expert
Founded by Master Printer Nicholas Greenwich, our Giclée Digital Print Lab is a cutting-edge facility that is an Australian leader in the production and innovation of Archival prints. Our highly regarded services are used a wide range quality discerning clients. This includes institutional clients exhibiting at all the top museums and galleries, top universities and high school students.
Our printing is performed with industry leading technology and software. All of our Colour Management is done in-house where we create and test our colour profiles specific to each paper. Our goal is the highest level of colour accuracy possible.
Nicholas Greenwich previously worked at the University of Sydney for the past 10 years where as a Lecturer he was awarded the prestigious Sydney University Teaching Award, having achieved 100% positive student feedback for many of his courses in the Masters of Documentary Photography and Bachelor of Fine Arts degrees. In 2005 he had the extremely rare opportunity to be apprentice to Renowned Master Printer Warren Macris for 2 years. Nick holds a Master of Fine Arts Degree in Photomedia, and a Bachelor’s Degree in Art History and Theory. He previously established the highly regarded Fine Art Printing facility at Sydney College of the Arts.
In co-operation with our clients & industry our research focuses on:
- Raising standards in Digital Fine Art Printing through colour engineering.
- Testing & research of raster image processing software.
- Extending the archivability of fine art prints and coating technology.
- Development of new techniques for image enhancement & restoration.
- Promotion of visual artists as Leaders in our society.
- Charitable and community outreach programmes.
- Innovations for learning and education with visual arts.